Enjoy New Year’s Eve onboard the Milford Wanderer exploring the heart of Fiordland National Park with a 2 night Doubtful Sound cruise. Farewell 2021 by reconnecting with nature, beautiful in any weather, the perfect reset for the next year. Doubtful Sound is unspoiled, unmatched and unforgettable. Cruise through some of New Zealand’s most stunning scenery. Wildlife and birdlife abound including a pod of resident dolphins, fur seals and rare penguins. Drop anchor in a sheltered cove, explore the shoreline by kayak or tender boat, or simply relax and enjoy the views.
Departure: 29 Dec 2021— 02 Jan 2022 | Sales until 31 August 2021 – From $2,099 per person share twin.
• Car rental–Queenstown return, 5 days, Toyota Corolla (or similar)
• 2-night accommodation Te Anau including breakfast
• Te Anau Glow Worm Caves Tour
• Day 2 Excursion choice:
− Fiordland Jet Wilderness Tour on the Waiau River
− Scenic Cruise on Lake Te Anau
• Boat transfer across Lake Manapouri and coach transfer over
• 2-night cruise on Doubtful Sound aboard Milford Wanderer
-Private cabin (twin) with shared bathroom facilities
-Buffet Breakfast, lunch and dinner (no drinks) onboard cruise.
-Complimentary tea & coffee onboard
-Onboard specialist nature guide
-Kayak & Tender boat excursions